Saturday, August 11, 2012

Some days are Diamonds (and yes there will be whining)

 There should be more time of  feeling like this little girl here!

Thank god for friends to see us through !

Yes some days are diamonds but then there are some days that are just plain shit,All you can say is they all only last 24 hours and then at least you get a chance of a new one. Forgive me but i am a woman on a precipice worse i am a mother on the edge,You see living with someone with Aspergers can be a trial at times (for them and for you and im being nice by saying at times cause them times pretty much last ALL the time ),My son has had the flu and god help me i was the one who gave it to him,Of course when i was dying of it he came up with comforting ideas to help me such as waking me up when i had finally got to sleep and saying"  how about you pop up (at midnight) and make us both a hot chocolate it will make you feel better, "Hmm it would of made one if us feel better but I'm sure as hell it wasn't me hehe  In case you are wondering i did decline that particular offer,I also still managed while dying of the flu which is a horrible one by the way to make us food and clean and wash but hey i am a mother its what we do ,right !
Well the past week or so while he has been sick has been worse than me being sick that's all i am saying and perhaps UGH !!
Of course i have sought solace in craft as i do so here are some projects i have been busy on,
For swapbot swap We will always have Paris Tag
I was in a bookmark swap for a craft group on facebook and my partner wanted a looking at one not a useable one so i was allowed to have bumpy embellishments rather than just flat
.The door nob is made of laser cut wood.
.
.
.
Reverse

Folder for the bookmark i made it with a magnetic closure
Opening door ATC for swapbot it looked rather magical.
door open.

Made this for my neighbour crystal whose cockatoo "Cookies flew away"

These were his feathers so overlayed them onto his photo as well as hanging the larger ones on a frame.
In the corner is his favourite toy a tiny button,She may be sad but i think he is living the life of riley now with all his cockatoo mates in Penrith,

No comments: