Saturday, February 4, 2012

Kittens too grow up in a blink



Is it really only a year since i introduced you to my secret apartment cat poppy
(she is the cat you have when you are not allowed on the lease to have a cat )
Unfortunately she doesn't get the secret part and climbs on the windowsills and sometimes
bursts  onto the balconies in search of adventure.The tree just off my bedroom balcony hosts birds who tease my little Poppy unmercifully and her tail goes like a boat motor and threatens to make her take off,one morning i awoke to her knocking the sliding screen door off its track and she was free (for all of two minutes till i managed to grab her). Thankfully she spends most of her time asleep in varying poses of upside down planking.If she isn't resting then she is stalking Alex or hopping into my craft bin to be covered in glitter.She has a hobby too -that's eating.Its never too early or too late as far as Poppy is concerned for food.She is an emotional eater (tell me about it ) if she spies me getting my necklaces or jewellery on etc and knows I'm going out its off to the plate to get a nibble. She  hasn't been accidentally locked in the refrigerator for months which although good makes me sad my Poppy is growing up !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so gorgeous, and fiesty!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

I enjoyed reading about Poppy's antics!
I love cats, and she is a beauty!
:)
~Becca~

Unknown said...

Your Poppy sounds wonderful. I love cats they always brighten your day! Thank you for stopping by my blog your well wishes made me feel better instantly:)
xxxx
Becky