Thursday, November 10, 2011

Its beginnning to look a lot like christmas

Aah so crafting Christmas has begun and its spreading its mess and glitter all over my apartment.
i have only a little space in this place to craft and I'm afraid the overflow knock on effect is vast hehe,
Here are a few things i have recently made and more to come have made the most darling Christmas doors inspired by some i have seen on my blog travels.For now i have done up a few plain hatboxes this year for special friends and here is the first already in Queensland with Cheryl who took it home when she was down to await opening on Christmas morning.
Here it is dressed in its bow !

love my cuttlebug sowflakes with bling in the centres
add heartwarming vintage stickers and graphic 45 christmas past papers and im happy.

OMG however did you sneak in my little Poppy
Asleep on her bunny in her wagon with my cupboard behind that says Dream...
Just too adorable not to share !.

2 comments:

Lorelle said...

Your kitten looks so cute. You are so talented, your crafting is, as always, beautiful. The hat box looks so very pretty.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Love your hat boxes! I really like the music note backgrounds on them! Those snowflakes are pretty! I must look for that! I have never altered a hat box before but I might need to now!

Lindsey