Tuesday, January 19, 2010

White wednesday- A few Favourites

These are a few of my favourite things
The chair and Amoire were off ebay as was the enamel hanger,The dress is just a picture i love of a flower girls dress it has a pocket that you slip the petals into You change the colour of the petals to suit the wedding.What a lovely little dress fit for a princess.There is something soothing and delicious about vintage white all chippy and still it retains an elegance of times past and dreams of old.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beauty.... My fav is the shabby chair!! I have just the place for it......tee..hee...
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Unknown said...

I love the chair!

Anonymous said...

I love it all! Happy White Wednesday.

Julie said...

Awesome pics of whites. enjoyed looking at every one of them.
And by the way, I got teary watching UP too. Who knew? Goodness Sakes it was a kid's animated movie. I wasn't prepared!!! Good stuff. :-)
Thanks for sharing.

Nishant said...

pretty pics Jules! happy white wednesday to you!

Work from home India