Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Its not real -so why am I crying !


I am,Have you ever watched UP.I love Disney Pixar I mean they make magical movies that actually mean something, My sons loved them and now Alex and I watch them.All summer long i have been watching guy movies or in the case of a lot of the action shoot em ups that they have been watching i kinda just melt away and hide in here blog hopping.Today it was my movie choice and since it had to appeal to Alex i chose UP.OMG i cried Alex cried .Who knew watching all those cute trailers about a grumpy old man and a floating house that it would be so darn sad.It was happy too and funny but the story line was just sooo sad and i couldnt believe just how sad and touching in a film aimed at little kids.So by all means watch it but grab the tissues and wheres the chocolate i think i need chocolate.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daughter watched this movie but I watch very few Disney movies or even modern movies for that matter. This is not one....
Lovely Balloon Pic!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh My Gosh.
I just put it on for the first time for my kids to watch whilst I have a quick blog!

Peace said...

I was sobbing at about 7 minutes in. ;'O) Around here any movie that makes us cry we call 'Darn Disney', even if it's not.

Linda Lilly C said...

What's worse, see it in the movie theatre, like I did. I so very nearly made the ugly crying noise. Such a sad sad sad movie....oh look now I am crying again just thinking about it.....won't be buying that one thank you very much....
Kiss Noises Linda

Linda said...

I cry during most everything!! There's always some sort of a touching scene and that does me in. I've always been this way... :)

~Linda

Nishant said...

all very sweet pictures

Work from home India