Saturday, December 20, 2008

The spirit of Christmas


Gotta love Matchboxes
How sweet are these the small one i made myself and the larger one was made by the very sweet Lisa of Lisa Laughs blog.Thankyou Lisa its so sweet and filled with soooo much stuff.You would never believe these are Just matchboxes.


I have felt like an elf in my workshop lately,look at some of my organized disorder.

Here is a table decoration i made my old schoolfriend Debbie,she wanted it for th xmas table and reminiscent of childhood.It has two sides and has a box beyween them to fill with lollies Christmas Day !

Here are two of the MANY bears given to me by my Aunt who is moving just after Christmas.Dont they already look at home.

3 comments:

Mom of 2 Roses said...

I would love to have your craft space. You have so many beautiful pieces of furniture. Love the bears. I didn't know you liked bears. I have collection myself.

nbeltane said...

those bears are going to be so happy living with you jules.
they already look like they are having fun when the family are sleeping..

Cherub Kisses Boutique said...

I love it all!! Love your pretty blog!!

Dionne