Thursday, December 4, 2008

Episode 500 in which she goes crazy


Christmas crazy that is !And to think i have toned it down this year.Here is the country part of Brambly cottage.The front is my posh part and then the kitchen famiily room us my country,primitive part.i love them both.


I realised years ago the folly of putting the billion santas away each year only to
have some break etc as some are very old.So now I close the santa cupboard doors during the year and fling them open wide for xmas wala instant display.

I said to my husband the glitter hater this pictuure makes the family room look cluttered,he just gave me the look/You know the look,the one that says it aint the pic love.Ugh why do i have to be me.I love to be neat but i just love my stuff.

4 comments:

Rhondamum said...

I love every bit of your decorations, and I too love my "stuff"! Hope you have doing well friend! xoxo

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

How have I been missing these few posts!!!
Ugh!
Everything is gorgeous...Lovely ...Very well...me ...In fact!

Mom of 2 Roses said...

I love your home! It looks so comfy and cozy. I want to live next door! lol!
Love ya,
Laurie

nbeltane said...

love the idea of the santa cupboard
how cute