Monday, October 6, 2008

Party hats and wheezes



While i was very sick and couldnt sleep due to the steroids i made
this cute party Hat for Lisa of Lisa Laughs blog.It was for the
Vintage ephemera Birthday Hat swap.Lisa is a lovely person and we have had many emails to get to know each other. I am so glad i got to meet her through this Flickr group swap.It never stops amazing me just how kindred some of us bloggers and crafters are.Anyway here is lisas hat and it was a lovely thing to come out of a very bad time for me lol !
Check out Lisas Blog here at Lisa Laughs

2 comments:

Mom of 2 Roses said...

That is beautiful Jullie! I love them!

LisaLaughs said...

Oh, I am such a lucky girl to own this hat!! Thanks so much, Jules, for all of the wonderful items you sent and for making the prettiest party hat I've ever seen!! I hope you hat arrives soon!! :o)