Thursday, September 11, 2008

Princess parties are for big girls too !





"But mum she isnt seven !" this was my sons disgust at my buying
pink plates and napkins and trims for my Aunts 60th Birthday Lunch.
Now if anyone likes a good theme its Kathy my creative aunt.Those who know me know i MUST have a theme and then im happy !So i did the heart scatters and the cinderella coach on the cake and of course grown up treat bags.
there has to be take homes and she herself made the shabbiest chiccest cakes ever
and they looked so lovely on my stand.If a girl has to turn 60 i say turn 60 in pink
eat cake and be damned.Happy Birthday Aunt.

3 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

May none of us ever get to old to enjoy a pink party.

nbeltane said...

well said laura.

and i agree, all girly partys should be pink no matter what the age.

cherub*wishes said...

I think we're all in agreement!! We are never too old for a THE PRETTIEST PINKEST PRINCESS PARTY!!

Dionne