Friday, October 12, 2007

My room moving binge



Well a few weeks ago now (and i am still not over the horror) i moved our home office (well neil calls it the ready room i call it the craft room) with our spare room.These are at opposite ends of the house and caused a huge amount of chaos.You see Neil and i were squashed into a small room while the spare room sat in a big space and was just a mess. It made more sense to me to have more room where we spend the most time and have a small sweet guest room.I am very happy with the results.
I still have a few tweaks but am all in all happy the way they have turned out. By the way the a in scrap has now been secured to the wall could have been worse (like the S missing for instance)

8 comments:

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

well thats it, ive found my new home...yes i think i shall be quite happy in that bedroom. I am sooo lovin the mirror on the drawers. WOW.
Yes and i will be quite comfy getting creative in your new work space too.....

tee hee hee

xo

Mom of 2 Roses said...

I love it! I love the color on the walls and how light and airy the room looks. I am so envious of your scrappin area. I would love to have a space of my own. Even though I'm jealous snif...snif.. I am happy for you!

Laurie

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

I would love to stay in that guest room! Its absolutely beeeeutiful!!!!
I love the dresser...and that bed! Is it an antique?
I have a vintage wicker buggy.....
Looks like yours!
And I love the linen ladder...cute idea!

We are doing the same thing...moving our bedroom into the small bedroom and making the master suite my craft room!
I hope it looks as good as yours when we are done!

I want to come and play at your house! :-)

Enjoy your weekend!
Hugz, Dolly

COLLS GARDEN said...

Hi Julles, how the heck are ya. That room is just divine, I love all the blues. Even though I adore pink, I am a blue girl at heart. And the wall cabinet from Sue looks brilliant. Has poor Neil recovered yet? hee hee.
Hugs, Coll :-}

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Ooooooooh!!!! It's really lovely! The blues are just beautiful and the room is both warm and functional!!! Congratulations on a great space!!!
-Jenny

Anonymous said...

Cute room, but where do I put my suitcase, it is rather large you know? Oh but then again I could just stay in your craft room, that looks equally spectacular!!! TTFN Linda Lilly Cottage.

Cassie said...

I really love that white hutch. I'm going to have to hunt down something like that for my craft room.

Cassie :)

Anonymous said...

I love how it all turned out! I know what a pain it can be to move rooms, we had to move my craft studio downstairs to make room for the baby! Jen