Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Help my Gingerbread men are breeding !



Well i suppose there must be gingerwomen as well
cause they live in a huge old bowl on my butchers block island
in the kitchen.
And they are breeding
every time i look theres another one,
they are following me home.
Its quite disconcerting really !
lucky im an addict of collections (and chocolate as im very small and very very round like little Miss Pepperpot)
as i could see me being a drug addict or alcoholic so perhaps childrens old toys
and gingerbread men etc are far far safer as addictions go.
But where will it all end hold on is that cinnamon i can smell and ginger..........



10 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Oh, they are so sweet (please pardon the pun! :)
I like gingerbread men too; I have a small collection I bring out for the holidays!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Yep those faces are'nt so innocent looking....
they are up to no good!
I bet those gingerbread men are hideing a few gingerbread women somewhere in that bowl!!!

Cute display Jullie!

You have an award waiting for you on my blog....come and see!

Hugz, Dolly

Peta said...

I was hunting these down last year! I also love the ginger bread houses.

Mom of 2 Roses said...

How cute Jullie!

Laurie

Burgin Streetman said...

Love you site. Thanks for visiting mine. I posted a reply on there. Bye!

COLLS GARDEN said...

Julles, that just cracked me up. Or do you & I have a weird sense of humour. Whatever you're on, I want some. Could do my damnable knees the world of good.
Hugs, Coll :-}

Deanna said...

Jullie,
you are so funny!

Deanna :)

Kelli Gotje said...

Those are so cute now I want to collect ginger bread men... like I don't already have enough..STUFF.

I am your swap partner for the Whimsey Jar Swap. I shall send your swap out to you on Wednesday.

I hope you love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, that is a fine display of gingerbread men, obviously they don't run very fast, cause you caught them!!!! I have just bought the sweetest gingerbread girls...of course they are flying in from America sometime next week, but here is the address if you want to go see...there are also some handsome boys/men as well. TTFN Linda Lilly Cottage. Ok the link didn't work, will try another way, keep an eye out for it!! KN Linda

Mrs Frizz said...

How cute are they ... gorgeous wee gingerbread men ... love them.