Thursday, June 14, 2007

Warm sink + cold Cat =Cattitude


Well there is a chill here in the mountains,it was 1 degree yesterday when i got up,ice in the pipes ice in my toes,I dont take the cold well (which isnt to say i take the bad heat well either),but wearing a beanie to bed isnt my idea of romantic.Yesterday i had just drained some vegies etc into the sink and the sink is cast iron so it holds the heat (and breaks heaps of plates and my husband hates it and i adore it but thats another tale) So there was the nice warm sink and i turned around from the stove and who was sitting nice and warm in the wet sink.Thats right the cold cat who was by then the warm wet cat.Happy as larry she sat watching the kitchen drama until the sink was just cold and damp then she made for the air conditioner.Thats my emmilou she has Cattitude.

6 comments:

Peta said...

Love that pretty green sink and that cute cat!

Lori said...

Aw!! I love your kitty! MIne looks similar and just as sweet. Those kitties just melt my heart! Give yours a hug from me! Lori

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

awww i luvs your Emmilou :)
she sooo prittyyy :)

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

What a sweet cat, so adorable.

COLLS GARDEN said...

No Julles, you know you have to be firm. You can't allow Emmilou to run your house - lol. Can you just imagine the uproar if our dogs did that. Although, I know my Maddie would fit in the sink, but Emma, now that's a different story (she's a Rotweiler).

Sonia said...

Hello Jules,
Thank you for comming by my blog and thanks for leading me to the possum and snake story at lilly pads. I had possum commin into my sunroom for a while to eat my kitty's food. They are ugly annimals.
I love your kitty, she is so sweet and love your green sink too.
Sonia