Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tiaras and Cold toes




It very cold here now,its snowing further up the mountains.
My whole self is cold and its hard to motivate yourself even though my head is spinning with new ideas to try.
I have finished the Tiara for Shannon as part of Holly doodles Tiara swap.
Its been a lot of fun and a heap of glitter.I hope she likes it,if you dont want to spoil the surprise Shannon do not scroll down okay.
I also made her son Sam one he is adorable and just had an operation so he is in plaster poor little possum.Sams is a simple crown with all his favourite characters on it like THOMAS THE TANK AND POSTMAN PAT ETC.ShannonsI managed to get a bird and a nest (not easy on a tiara)
as they are kind of a signature of mine.She loves pink and old lace and dangles and glitter so i think i got it all in.






No comments: